So gears are starting to grind and the background machine of making mission work possible is moving. We have gotten a few updates on things.
First: Our destination is getting closer to being set as the details are being worked out. Until it set for sure we have been asked to be vague with specific details. We are going to be talking with our team leaders and the personnel coordinator via Skype soon. I would imagine after that we will be able to have for sure details on time, exact support needs, etc. This may seem slow but there is a lot of coordination that goes on between our awesome short term coordinator and all the different people in Africa. AIM is good at what they do so we are confident in them getting the details worked out.
Second: For those that have asked you can begin supporting us now financially. AIM missionaries are 100% supported by other people. Your monetary donations will send us to Africa, provide for us while we minister to the local people and work with the local church. There is a link at the top that says Support Us. If you click there you can give online and help support us. You can also send paper checks as well:
Africa Inland Mission, PO Box 3611, Peachtree City, GA 30269-7611
Just put Ben and Sara Pryce on the memo section.
Last: The amount of support and encouragement we have gotten from people has been overwhelming. I have listed a few prayer request below:
- Pray for our family as we prepare for a big move.
- Pray for a smooth as can be transition for our kids.
- Pray for our parents as they adjust to having their kids and grandkids overseas.
- Pray for AIM goal of Christ-centered churches among all African People.
- Pray for us as we support raise.
- Pray for all the little details that need to be worked out.
- Pray for my youth group that I leave behind that they would be steadfast in the change.